Search for links and blog posts here!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Rams v. Cowboys Basketball Game

When: Saturday March 7th, 4:00pm
Where: Moby Arena

Hey y'all. So our first event of the semester is attending the CSU Men's basketball game versus our rivals, the Wyoming Cowboys. We have one of two options for tickets. Any of you who are full time students, you get student basketball tickets with your student fees, so this event would be free of (additional) charge! However, if you choose this route, please be aware that this is one of the only Saturday men's basketball games, it's against our rivals, and student seats are available on a first come, first serve basis only on the day of the game. So plan to arrive very early to get seats.

Option two: you can buy reserved seats for only $10 per ticket at the link at the bottom of this post. If you choose this second option, you may want to group up with a few people and pitch cash in to one person who buys them all online. Otherwise there's no guarantee of sitting with each other. We wish we could take on this intermediary role, but unfortunately that's not possible at this time. You may wish to comment below to voice your interest and form groups for either the first or second ticket options. Also, if people buy reserved seating, you might like to leave a comment with your seat number so that others can try to get seats near you (when you follow the link below, click the Wyoming game and choose "Let me pick my seats" to get as close as possible to others).

We hope to see you there!!


Buy CSU Men's Basketball tickets at this link: http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBB3&linkID=colostate&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&format=grpMenu

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to buy a ticket instead of take my chances. Anyone else interested in buying tickets together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete